“Win a Signed Jersey” Contest
pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
Your personal data, relating to navigation within this website accessible at the URL www.winasignedjersey.com (from now on, “Site”) and participation in the prize Contest called “Win a Signed Jersey” (from now on, “Contest”), promoted on the Site, will be treated with the utmost care and with instruments designed to guarantee suitable security.
The information required by Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and by Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“Code in personal data protection”) are shown below.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Lombardini S.r.l., a company subject to management and coordination by Kohler Co., with registered office in Reggio Emilia (Italy), via Cav. del Lavoro Adelmo Lombardini n. 2, Tax Code and VAT Number: IT 01829970357, contactable at the e-mail address [email protected]
2. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of Your personal data is aimed at:
- a) allowing the correct navigation on the Site;
- b) allowing participation in the Contest by registering and manage the related technical and administrative activities to ensure their regular execution in accordance with the regulations;
- c) sending, by e-mail, service communications to the participants and winners of the Contest;
- d) sending the prizes to the winners of the Contest;
- e) receiving, managing and responding to requests made by e-mail;
- f) complying with the obligations established by current legislation (in particular, for prize Contests, tax legislation and Presidential Decree 430/2001);
- g) performing aggregate and anonymous statistical analysis of navigation and users;
- h) preventing illegal use of the Site or illegal participation in the Contest;
- i) managing complaints and disputes;
- j) defending a right in courts;
- k) sending, via e-mail, commercial and promotional communications on products, services, promotions and initiatives of Lombardini S.r.l. or Kohler Co.
3. LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of Your personal data is lawful, as it is:
– necessary for the execution of the contract to which You are party, or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted upon Your request, for the purposes referred to in point 2, letters a), b), c), d), e);
– necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject, for the purposes referred to in point 2, letter f);
– necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller, for the purposes referred to in point 2, letters g), h), i), j);
– based on Your express consent, for the purpose referred to in point 2, letter k).
4. CATEGORIES AND SOURCES OF DATA CONCERNED
Lombardini S.r.l. does not process personal data relating to minors who are under the age of 18. With the access to the Site and the participation in the Contest, You expressly declare to be over 18 years old.
4.1. Data deriving from the navigation
These data, through the normal functioning of the Site, are acquired and transmitted implicitly in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but, by its very nature, through processing with data held by third parties, could allow Users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the Website, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous and aggregate statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning, and permanently reside on third party servers (or hosting providers). The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any illicit or harmful actions committed on or through the Website.
In any case, these e data processing and association activities are not carried out by the data controller, and are only used to check the correct functioning, to be then automatically deleted after processing.
4.3. Data voluntarily provided by the user
These data are provided by You, during the voluntary interaction with the Site, in order to participate in the Contest or contact the data controller for any need, connected to the Contest or to the use of the Site.
– personal data necessary to register Your participation in the Contest: name, surname, e-mail address, country of origin, date of birth;
– personal data necessary to receive the prizes in the event of a win: name, surname, shipping address;
– personal data provided voluntarily in case of contact by e-mail, to formulate requests: data provided by the user;
– personal data necessary to receive, via e-mail, commercial and promotional communications on products, services, promotions and initiatives of Lombardini S.r.l. or KOHLER Co. group: e-mail address.
5. DATA PROCESSING MODE
The processing of your personal data is carried out, using methods strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes, by means of some or the set of operations indicated in art. 4, n. 2) of the EU Regulation 2016/679 2016/679: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, consultation, processing, adaptation, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The operations may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic, telematic or automated means, however in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
6. DATA PROVISION
The provision of Your personal data, although not a legal obligation, is a necessary requirement for:
– correct navigation on the Site;
– allow participation in the Contest and manage the related technical and administrative activities to ensure its regular execution in accordance with the rules;
– send you, by e-mail, service communications to the participants and winners of the Contest;
– send the prizes up for grabs to the winners of the Contest;
– receive, manage and respond to requests made by e-mail;
– send you, by e-mail, commercial and promotional communications on products, services, promotions and initiatives of Lombardini S.r.l. and / or the Kohler Co.
Therefore, failure to provide Your personal date makes it impossible to fulfil the aforementioned purposes.
In any case, by giving Your personal data to the data controller for any of the purposes listed above, the data controller may process them to comply with legal obligations and pursue its legitimate interests in carrying out aggregate and anonymous statistical analyzes of navigation and users, prevention of an illegal use of the Site or an illegal participation in the Contest, management of complaints and disputes, defense of a right in court.
7. DATA CONSERVATION
Your personal data will be processed and stored for the entire period necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes referred to in point 2 and, more precisely:
– the data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2, letters b), c), d) and h) are kept until the conclusion of the Contest and the related technical and administrative formalities;
– the data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2, letter e) are kept until the request received by e-mail is exhausted;
– the data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2, letter f) for the time required by law or regulation;
– the data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2, letter i) are kept until the conclusion of the complaint and/or dispute;
– the data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2, letter j) are kept until the limitation period of the right to be asserted or, if a judicial proceeding has been initiated, until its conclusion;
– the data collected for the purposes referred to in point 2, letter k) are kept for 2 years or, earlier, until You object to such processing.
8. DATA COMMUNICATION
Your personal data may be disclosed to, or become aware of, for the purposes listed above:
– subjects authorized to process, i.e. collaborators and/or employees of the data controller;
– data processors and related additional managers and authorized subjects, such as, by way of example and not limited to: accountants, consultants, service providers, IT service providers or assistance to the same, and related technical staff in charge, any collaborators, in charge of occasional maintenance operations, all adequately trained in the protection of confidentiality;
– couriers, carriers and freight forwarders;
– judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfilment of legal obligations;
– subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations.
Your personal data will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling.
10. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries with respect to the European Economic Area.
11. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to articles 15-18 and 20-21 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, You have the right to obtain:
– the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of Your personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– the indication about: the origin of personal data; the purposes and methods of processing; the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with by using electronic instruments; the identification details of the controller and of any responsible parties; the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can become aware of them as processor or parties’ appointees;
– the updating, the rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
– the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in the previous two points have been brought to the knowledge, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been
communicated or distributed, except in the case where this proves impossible o involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of Your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of Your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material, as well as for carrying out market researches or commercial communications.
You have also the right to:
– withdraw, at any time, the consent given in relation to the processing activities of which it represents the legal basis, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the revocation;
– data portability, that is to receive personal data concerning him/her in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic devices, and he/she has the right to transmit these data to another data controller without hindrance;
– lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Italy, the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data: www.garanteprivacy.it)
You can exercise your rights through written request sent to the data controller, using the contact details indicated above.